(We're not russian either btw.)
Time to PANIC Mini Games Event #1Posted by Backy on 2018-02-16T19:56:18+00:00
I am running the MG events for now, so I decided to start it off with a hand-picked set of maps that should provide everyone with a LOT of fun and a unique experience. As you can clearly see, the theme of this event revolves around the uncontrollable emotion known as nothing other than PANIC. As in: hands sweating, breathing heavy, not sure what to do, aim shaking, jumps failing,.. all leading to an untimely demise.
Why would you PANIC, you ask? Well take a look at some of the maps we have in store for you:
(click the link to download the map)
Event Details: As you can see there's a bit of this and a bit of that, but in general, the level of randomness rises as the event goes on. I tried to spread the maps out to keep it interesting, and of course keep the best stuff for last! The plan is to play each map for 15-20 minutes, maybe a bit longer for a few of the most liked maps if the players want. These maps are generally CT vs T and they are very easy to randomly die on or make silly mistakes. You can play however you want, the goal is not to win, it is to have some fun and share a few laughs.
- The event is on Saturday, the 17th of February @9:00 pm GMT. The event should last 2-3 hours.
(click link to check the current time in GMT)
- There will be NO rewards for this event (other than getting that heart racing a bit). It would simply be too hard to accurately do so with so many rounds, and it would defeat the purpose of the event. The event is to break free from the routine and have some fun with maps we never play.
Hopefully we will have many players, both MG specialists and ZE fans, joining in to try it out. Maps like these are a LOT more fun with many players, so see you all there! And remember... if you PANIC, it's ok
ZE Event #77 -- Classic / OG ZEPosted by Vanya on 2018-02-09T11:55:39+00:00
As concluded in this tie-breaker vote, for our next event we will be playing the OG / Old School ZE Map Combo as suggested by Yash!
You guys sit down and let me tell you a story.
Many years ago before lazers, super cube-shaped geometry and maps where you have to practice for about 900 hours offline so only you and no one else can get that goddamn screenshot, there was a time where playing ZE was different, maps were all about that teamwork and everyone who contributed would win, as opposed to let someone who did nothing sit and take that win.
Yash has nominated this combo for us, where we'll try to revert to old 2012-2013 ZE settings, very limited ammo (which means you have to use your pistols and primaries carefully), one grenade only, no kevlar rebuys, and lots of fun!
For this event we'll be playing:
In this order
Day and time of the event: Saturday - February 10th @ 9pm GMT-0
TIP: EVENT IS ON SATURDAY, NOT FRIDAY
TIP: To figure out at which time the event is for you, check this website (which is in GMT time) and compare it to your own time!
Server IP: ze.gflclan.ru:27015
Click on the name of the maps to download them:
TIP: To install the maps, open up the file or files you downloaded and extract the .bsp into your download/maps directory, which is generally located in:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source\cstrike\download\maps
You know you are in the right place if you see other .bsp files with the same name as other maps you have downloaded
Rewards: Due to the nature of these maps, winning the last stage of each map will give you 2 days of VIP, which means if you win all of them you'll get 2 weeks of VIP!
- Total ammo count for all guns will be nerfed from 9999 to 900
- Rebuys of all kind (buying weapons mid-round, buying a second grenade, buying more kevlar) will be turned off for the duration of the entire event
- Zombie speed increased by 8%
- Autosnipers enabled
Duration of the event: About 4-5 hours should be enough for us to wear out, if players wish to extend more then more time will be added to this limit
- Absolutely no griefing of any kind, offenders will be punished accordingly for the duration of the event at least (Punishments may be longer depending on the offense).
- Voice chat should be mostly relevant to the game, do not disrupt the leadership.
- Do not sit in the spectator team or you will be kicked. Only ACTIVE admins may spectate.
- General server rules apply which are found here
- DO NOTE, joining the event and sitting in spec only to get free V.I.P. won't work! Admins will keep an eye on players consistently to see who is participating and who isn't, those who don't participate at all won't be rewarded, so put your gaming pants on!
- Feel free to join
See you on Saturday, good luck and have fun!
Minigames Mini-Event #4 - FabulaPosted by Backy on 2018-02-02T20:23:32+00:00
After last weeks relaxed event, I think it's time to go tryhard again for this weeks mini-event. For this event we will be playing Fabula.
Much like Serpentis, Fabula is an adventure map that features multiple puzzles and difficulties that you have to face as a team. The map is pretty long with a few challenges to overcome, including a somewhat low-tier meme boss which I know some of you will find amusing.
The event will be this Saturday - February 3rd at 9pm GMT-0. Click that link if you are not sure what your time is.
For this event, 1 week VIP will be rewarded to whoever completes the map.
Note: By complete, I mean beat the boss and make it to the end.
As always, the server IP is: 220.127.116.11:27015
Hope to see you all there!
Total 3913.20 € | -1478.06 €